Today, I...

Erik Mona

Adventurer
It's great to see that the Pathfinder RPG Beginner Box is working as intended. We put a ton of time and effort into it, and stories like these definitely make it feel like that time was well spent!

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. And thanks especially to those who have used the Beginner Box to introduce a new generation to our favorite hobby.

We really appreciate it.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Lexeme

First Post
I've now run two separate groups through the Beginner Box. These groups were composed of a variety of people on the scale from "Never played any RPGs" to "Haven't played RPGs since 2e." Everyone seemed to love it.

One group has continued on and is now in the fourth book of Carrion Crown.

The other group has just started Rise of the Runelords.

Paizo, that's at least 10 new Core Rulebooks I've sold for you. RPGs are a dying industry only once I say it's ok to die, I tell you what!

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
For your kids? I translate everything as we need it, except the PHB for 3.5 we don't have German versions of anything ;)

Thanael

Explorer
I have all the rpg stuff in english too. But with the beginner box it doesn't make much sense to use the english version if i want to introduce german kids who do not read english very well/ at all.

Last edited:

Remove ads