• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood needs your help (Epic Poster)

talinthas

First Post
i got two, one for me, and one for my girlfriend. they were just sitting there, and i was gonna take more, but it was hard enough to fly with two =)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I felt guilty about taking two, but one was for me and the other was for the 5 year old son of a friend who is really getting into D&D. I'm getting mine framed.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
MEG Hal said:
It was my way of saying thanks for doing this== :D

As long as everyone is happy.

I'm glad that Tkolhoff stepped up with his extra one. I was going to give up the only one I had but now I can keep my little momento of thirty years of D&D. I doubt I would have taken the products, except maybe to then donate them as prizes for the next Chicago Gameday. As someone who has been playing for all of those thirty years, you can imagine what that means to me. Plus, it's just a damned fine poster! :p

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Tkolhoff said:
If you want to go that route... I dont have any problems. The product isnt a factor on my giving them up anyway. Id just like to se the guy get a sample of his own handy work!

My internet is out at home for almost a month-on and off (hurricanes), wanted to give you an update. Todd is back and said he will sign them it will just be when he has a chance, so be patient and I will follow up with you when I have more info.

Have a good one

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads