• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood outdoes himself!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Monte, I hope Todd doesn't mind if that just became my desktop wallpaper... :D

I really look forward to this book. It's a darned shame it won't be ready in print in time for Gencon - It would have made one heck of a purchase right then and there.

Yuan-Ti

First Post
For the record, Todd Lockwood rules. Every time I see a pic by him, I think "Wow!" and then I look and say, "Heck, YEAH, Mr. Lockwood!" Tell him to do more.

Better yet, pay him to do more.

Ghostwind

First Post
The picture is truly awesome. Probably some of Todd's best work to date.

Monte, I have to ask simply because I haven't seen the answer yet, is the mass combat system going to be open game content??

(Hoping, hoping...)

I don't know. It's not my call. At Malhavoc Press, each author retains his or her own copyrights, so he or she also determines what amount of his content is open or not.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Gotta admit, that picture is great beyond any descriptive adjectives I know. I'd buy a print of that in a heartbeat!

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

That cover art looks pretty cool. That looks like a book I will probably pick up. I have always sought good mass combat rules.

Enforcer

Explorer
For me, that one ranks right up there with his Fzoul Chembryl illustration on p. 163 of the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (my personal favorite of Lockwood's work). Well done!

Outlaw

First Post
Todd certainly has succeeded at his job. Not just to make cool artwork, but to sell the book to people like me. I hadn't planned on taking a look at the book (no offense) but with a cover like that I really want to see what the rest of the book looks like.

Well done, Todd.

Remove ads