• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood, Stephen Colbert

This is awesome.

attachment.php

Attachments

• colbertwowcs1.jpg
    colbertwowcs1.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 2,755

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I am utterly speechless. I can't even begin to describe just how much epic win that picture is made out of. All I can do is echo the Overkitty and say that this is my new desktop image.

EDIT: I just wish I didn't have to stretch it out quite so much to make it fit the screen. :\

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
Captain America

Truly awe inspiring. Anyone know why Lockwood produced the piece? Was it a commission or merely for his own amusement. One way or another, I can't imagine that this won't be featured on the show in short order. :D

Gerzel

First Post
Lets see what magic items does he have on.

Well we see his right-wing holy avenger and I'll bet those are Elbow-pads of the Dire Lobbyist

Elbow-pads of the Dire Lobbyist
-grants the wearer +2 AC
-grants the wearer 1 free 1d6 + str piercing attack per round when waiting in a line or lobby
-Only one set of elbow pads may be worn for every pair of arms the individual has.

(sorry been a while since I've written up D&D item stats feel free to put this in a better format if you feel like it)

Remove ads