• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ToH map?

PrinceZane

First Post
First off, I would like to apologize to anyone who is "an old packrat".

My cousin and I were raiding my uncle's attic today and ran across the ToH story. This was so weird because earlier I posted about wanting to find it. However, it's just that: the story. No illustrations or maps or anything. Is there any posted anywhere? I would prefer not to have to buy it since I already have a copy of 1/2 of it...

(Sidenote: my uncle did remember going through it "back in the day" and remembered going through "more characters in that 1 damned quest than my entire D&D experience")

grodog

Hero
PrinceZane said:
My cousin and I were raiding my uncle's attic today and ran across the ToH story. This was so weird because earlier I posted about wanting to find it. However, it's just that: the story. No illustrations or maps or anything. Is there any posted anywhere? I would prefer not to have to buy it since I already have a copy of 1/2 of it...

It's available on SVGames and rpgnow for about $5, not too hefty an investment :D

(Sidenote: my uncle did remember going through it "back in the day" and remembered going through "more characters in that 1 damned quest than my entire D&D experience")

LOL, no surprise there :D If your uncle has any other interesting items in his attic, I'd be happy to help assess their value (and make an offer if they're ones I'm looking for).

francisca

I got dice older than you.
PrinceZane said:
First off, I would like to apologize to anyone who is "an old packrat".

Hey sonny, that's a "Module" not a "Story".

--old packrat spikey

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads