• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokyo Crush!: A d20 Modern Game in the Godzilla Universe

Radiant

First Post
posted. About the cheapest background I wrote in a while but I realy couldn't think of anithing good at the moment. Ah well, i think the token westerner can be pretty blank aniway.:rolleyes:

Godzilla

First Post
Character Background Information Cont....

Cheryl Aldaine (Radiant), a agent in the Direction Generale de la Securite Exterieure (the French secret service), has just been assigned to Japan. Her cover is that of a representative of the Poste d'Expansion Economique [French Trade Commission] . As a further cover, she also has papers stating that she is a special agent of Interpol. Her current assignment is to monitor activities of the Japanese goverment and military. In perticular, the United Nations Godzilla Countermeasures Center. It has come to the attention of the French government that Japan has aquired several advance techonologies and while the Japanese government has shared some of these to the world. The french believe that they are holding back several new technologies and discoveries.
Her main contact is a staff member of the French Embassy in Tokyo.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads