D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Nebulous

Legend
So, we use Feats in 5e. After our last campaign, Princes, I have decided on a new rule-all monsters get a Feat at 4th level when players do. Another at 8th level. These are not always PHB feats, but often Feats that accentuate something the Monster was already good at.

Nebulous

Legend
Session #7 - The Ruins of Mezro

https://app.box.com/s/nrzl8tmcjxrjpk8mfmqhxli9aw2eyjlk

This next 5 sessions are centered in MEZRO and are taken from an online supplement from the DMs Guild that greatly fleshes out this extraordinary city. The official book waves a hand at Mezro and dismisses it as empty, which is understandable from a page length perspective, but it has been my favorite part of the campaign thus far.

Nebulous

Legend
Heck, yeah, I read these. I'm still waiting for you to finish off Princes of the Apocalypse!

Good to know!

Lol, I doubt we will ever get to that last Princes game. I had one HELL of a setup though. The magic dagger had been cast down the gullet of the Colossus, and minor illusions were in effect to make lots of cultists look similar to Vanifer and all carry daggers similar to Tinderstrike (was that the name?). It was going to be chaos.

Remove ads