D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation Locations of Chult

David Scott

First Post
I’m running Tomb of Annihilation and I’m curious how others handled the more obscure (to me) locations of Chult. Many of the locations are marked on the map. The list below are the locations I did not find on the map. I might assume this was intentional. My question is…

Where on the Chult map did you put these Tomb of Annihilation locations?

Dungrunglung: (where did you put it?)
Firefinger: Near River Tiryki (but where it’s a long river)
Heart of Ubtao: The Heart of Ubtao can be seen across the Aldani Basin to the southeast of the Cliffs of Mbala (I just picked a hex near the center of the Aldani)
Nangalore: half-mile from the River Olung, The Weretiger at the Wreck of the Narwhal can lead the characters to Nangalore
Hrakhamar: linked by trade roads to Shilku Bay and other points on the peninsula. roads are buried under ash in the Valley of Lost Honor, but where the mountains rise above the ash plain, the road can be spotted easily and followed to the forge entrance. (I made this the Pick and Shovel Location just north of Shilku Bay)
Hvalspyd: anchored 100 yards off a beach along Chult’s northeast coast, 70 miles north of Kitcher’s Inlet. (Yay! I like the detail)
Lake Luo: This lake sits above an immense geothermal sink, where it’s heated by volcanic vents and by lava streaming down from the Valley of Embers. (I have assumed this is the large lake at the center of the map.)
Needle’s Bones: The Weretiger at the Wreck of the Narwhal can give location
Nsi Wastes:
Omu: To the northeast of Omu, a river snakes down from the foothills of the Peaks of Flame and flushes into the city through a canyon
Orolunga: Nestled in the jungle to the west of the Cliffs of Mbala is the ziggurat at Orolunga.
Wreck of the Narwhal: In the heart of the jungle. (where did you put it?)
Wreck of the Star Goddess: shipwreck in the jungle, beyond the plateaus to the south of the Cliffs of Mbala (I’ll pick a location in that general direction)
Valley of Embers: Surronds Lake Luo (I have assumed this is a valley that surrounds the large lake at the center of the map.)
Vorn: (where did you put it?)
Wyrmheart Mine: (where did you put it?)
Yellyark: (where did you put it?)

CapnZapp

Legend
Yer welkom ☺

(If you have further questions, you might consider bringing them up there)

Sent from my C6603 using EN World mobile app

Remove ads