Kickstarter Tome of Beasts 2 Kickstarter Launched! D&D 5E

Kobold Press' latest Kickstarter is here - Tome of Beasts II with 400 new 5E monsters. It funded in an hour and is rocketing through stretch goals!

Expand Your Game with New Demons & Dragons!

From the creators of the original Tome of Beasts! Kobold Press is wrangling a new horde of wildly original, often lethal, and highly entertaining 5E-compatible monsters to challenge new players and veterans alike.

The Tome of Beasts II will bring 400 new monsters to 5th edition, from angelic enforcers, sasquatch and shriekbats, to psychic vampires, zombie dragons, and so much more.

In addition to these lethal creatures to spring on players, if you back the Tome of Beasts II Kickstarter at the $25 level and up you can submit an original monster design for possible publication! The original Tome of Beasts published 40 such backer monsters, including some extremely popular creations!

Along with the Tome of Beasts II hardcover volume and PDFs, this Kickstarter will fund the creation of monster pawns, VTT versions for Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds, monster lairs with beautiful maps, and more!

Back TOME OF BEASTS 2 on Kickstarter Today!

mail.png

Marc Radle

Legend

Joe Vinsik

Explorer
Kobold Press' latest Kickstarter is here - Tome of Beasts II with 400 new 5E monsters. It funded in an hour and is rocketing through stretch goals!

Expand Your Game with New Demons & Dragons!

From the creators of the original Tome of Beasts! Kobold Press is wrangling a new horde of wildly original, often lethal, and highly entertaining 5E-compatible monsters to challenge new players and veterans alike.

The Tome of Beasts II will bring 400 new monsters to 5th edition, from angelic enforcers, sasquatch and shriekbats, to psychic vampires, zombie dragons, and so much more.

In addition to these lethal creatures to spring on players, if you back the Tome of Beasts II Kickstarter at the $25 level and up you can submit an original monster design for possible publication! The original Tome of Beasts published 40 such backer monsters, including some extremely popular creations!

Along with the Tome of Beasts II hardcover volume and PDFs, this Kickstarter will fund the creation of monster pawns, VTT versions for Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds, monster lairs with beautiful maps, and more!

Back TOME OF BEASTS 2 on Kickstarter Today!

View attachment 117658
Just hit $200k and unlocked 40 backer submissions!

Marc Radle

Legend

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Man, I am really trying to pause my spending on Kickstarter. But TOB and Creature Codex (along with their lair books and tokens) were GREAT products. SIGH I can't resist. It looks great and given Kobold Press's track record, it will be great.

My only gripe is the name. But I still have my "Tome of Beasts 2: Electric Beastaloo" sticker from the Creature Codex Kickstarter, so I can fix the lackluster title. ;-)

Marc Radle

Legend

Joe Vinsik

Explorer
3,200 backers and a new stretch goal unlocked!

"Shadow Fey Captain and the Fey Lady of Shadows by Wizard of the Coast designer Dan Dillon are now UNLOCKED!

Next goals: some low-level monsters, and then a goal to bump the total number of backer monsters to 45!"

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases