• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Toronto Gaming Con - Pandemonium XXIV

Pandemonium XXIV - Are you going/interested?

• I live locally, and I'm going!

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I live locally, and am interested in going. Don't know.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • I live locally, and am NOT interested in going.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I don't live locally, but I'm still going!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't live locally, but I'm interested in going!

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I don't live locally, but would one day check it out.

Votes: 16 41.0%

Kaodi

Hero
Ack!

I don't have any money right now, or otherwise I would be mightily tempted. I don't live locally, but I have family in Scarberia (who I am actually visiting this weekend).

eyebeams

Explorer
Maybe. I need an attraction aside from pure gaming since I already game here:) Then again, it would be deductible and I could demo . . .

Imagicka

Explorer
barsoomcore said:
I might be attending -- I'm moving to TO Feb 1 so I'll be looking for gaming folks.
Well, even if your not interested in going to our lame, disorganized, small, but-it's-the-only-one-we-have-so-I-like-it-but-I've-never-been-to-GenCon con. There is always the Toronto Roleplaying Association.

We have gatherings every month downtown at Bloor and St. George, the Fox & Fiddle.

Check out my .sig.

John "Imagicka" Blackthorne
Imagicka @ hotmail ~ Imagicka23 @ gmail
Toronto RPing Association: http://www.zephn.com/trpa/
CajunNights New Orleans Vampire:tM TinyMush: http://www.cajunnights.com

Last edited:

Imagicka

Explorer
eyebeams said:
Maybe. I need an attraction aside from pure gaming since I already game here:) Then again, it would be deductible and I could demo . . .
What do you game? Who do you game with?

Well, Panda always has other things... Larping displays/rooms, the auction, card games, and a quite sizable Living *Splat* room. I think it's Living Greyhawk... or it could be Living Forgotten Realms...

Jack of Shadows

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Is that really the only gaming con in TO? I must be misunderstanding. Even the Van has three or four a year.

There are a few others but Panda is the really big one. This year it is being run by the TRPA (Toronto Roleplaying Association) for the first time and they really want to return it to the gaming goodness it was in years gone by. That said this IS the first year they have run it and I suspect their will be quite the learning curve.

Jack

dren

First Post
Jack of Shadows said:
...That said this IS the first year they have run it and I suspect their will be quite the learning curve.

Jack

This is far from the first year that the TRPA has been involved. They ran the Grand Tournament last year and have been running games at the event for the two years prior. There are plenty of good DMs and writers who have been willing to put in their time to organize and run Game Days at gaming stores and a few other locations, so they have the experience to put on a great show.

Panda has everything you want (MtG, Minis, D&D/D20, various smaller independent RPGs, White Wolf, too many board and card games to mention, historical minis, Warhammer, LARP) so if you are a gamer in any sense of the word: BE THERE!

Gnome Quixote

First Post
Hmm. Really no reason for me not to attend, given that it's about three blocks from where I live.

Yeah, I think I'll probably wind up checking it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads