[Trailer] Dragonball

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm one of the people who thinks that Dragonball is, in fact, a great series, and doesn't get the respect it deserves. That said, there's only one way I can think to characterize this trailer:

DEEP HURTING

frankthedm

First Post
I'm one of the people who thinks that Dragonball is, in fact, a great series, and doesn't get the respect it deserves. That said, there's only one way I can think to characterize this trailer:

DEEP HURTING
I'm done letting the Macekre of DBZ bother me. After they went with "Dragon, Dragon, rock the dragon" when an official English dub of Cha-La Head-Cha-La already existed, it was a sign of "Abandon all hope...".

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm done letting the Macekre of DBZ bother me. After they went with "Dragon, Dragon, rock the dragon" when an official English dub of Cha-La Head-Cha-La already existed, it was a sign of "Abandon all hope...".

I thought the sign to abandon all hope was when FUNIMATION picked up the license.

Villano

First Post
Watching this trailer, I was reminded of an episode of MST3K. In it, Mike and the bots were redecorating and had covered the walls in many different types of wallpaper, hung at odd angles and overlapping each other.

The guys are pround of their job, and they call in Gypsy to look at it. As soon as she sees it, she starts screaming, "Oh, my god! Oh, my GOD!! OH, MY GOD!!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!!"

I felt just like that... :eek:

Last edited:

DonTadow

First Post

DEEP HURTING

I like it too. Sure its not the best anime in the world but its sold good, has a beginning and an end story. And, like it or not, it opened a lot of peoples eyes (especially younger generations) to anime the way speedracer did for my generation.

I'd say if this were 10 years ago, it wouldn't matter what the trailer looked like, but this movie is trying to recapture fans who havent seen an episode in 5. From the looks of it, it dosn't appear like its going to be faithful nor fun. DOA got more of a rowl out of me.

Remove ads