Traveller Comic - Far Trader coming in September

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
The all new Traveller comic, from our friends at Markosia, is off to print!

The clarion call of a starship in distress cannot be ignored, but sometimes there's no one there to help. The crew of far trader Slowhand travels the dangerous frontier worlds of Aramis Subsector. Just honest merchants trying to make a Credit — without being killed in the process!

Traveller is the role-playing game of the far future, first published in 1977 and now brought to you by Mongoose Publishing. Traveller: Far Trader is a foray into Traveller's celebrated Charted Space setting, where ordinary spacers take on extraordinary challenges.

Expect to see issue 1 available in early September!

travellerfartradercomic.jpg

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
The all new Traveller comic, from our friends at Markosia, is off to print!

The clarion call of a starship in distress cannot be ignored, but sometimes there's no one there to help. The crew of far trader Slowhand travels the dangerous frontier worlds of Aramis Subsector. Just honest merchants trying to make a Credit — without being killed in the process!

Traveller is the role-playing game of the far future, first published in 1977 and now brought to you by Mongoose Publishing. Traveller: Far Trader is a foray into Traveller's celebrated Charted Space setting, where ordinary spacers take on extraordinary challenges.

Expect to see issue 1 available in early September!

View attachment 288791
Great news! Who are the creators?

Ghost2020

Adventurer
I picked it up.
I liked the set up and the general story.
The art for the faces and people isn't quite up to the task, but art it extremely subjective.

I liked the game stats at the end, nice to see what the specs are for the characters. I'd take more comic in lieu of this info, but I still like it.

Overall, I like it, and I'll keep getting future issues.

So these characters are off the cover of the new core book? That's cool.

Remove ads