• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traveller T20

Fersboo

First Post
I just picked up the PDF from Travellerrpg.com of Books 1-2-3 for $25 yesterday. I like the system, as I've only had limited exposure to MegaTraveller and Twilight 2000. I've had the D20 Modern book for a couple of years and it seemed pretty intuitive. I am currently looking for a game to learn the ropes either FtF in MD or online (but I'm such a n00b I'll probably break something).

qstor

Adventurer
Fersboo said:
I just picked up the PDF from Travellerrpg.com of Books 1-2-3 for $25 yesterday. I like the system, as I've only had limited exposure to MegaTraveller and Twilight 2000. I've had the D20 Modern book for a couple of years and it seemed pretty intuitive. I am currently looking for a game to learn the ropes either FtF in MD or online (but I'm such a n00b I'll probably break something).

I'm thinking of starting a FtF game near D.C. PM me for details :) I'm in Mont. County.

Mike

Remove ads