Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
Here's another preview of Treasure Hunter Adventures 2: Prizes, Puzzles & Perils; this one presents one of the treasure items detailed in the supplement, the weapon known as Xiuhcoatl.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Treasure Hunter Adventures 2: Prizes, Puzzles and Perils is now available from Drivethrurpg.com; it presents seven new treasures, suggested puzzles, rules for traps, four organizations and two maps for use in treasure hunting adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first preview of Treasure Hunter Adventures 3: Underwater Salvage; it presents a world map with blurbs about ten treasure for which to hunt.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Available today from DriveThruRPG.com is Treasure Hunter Adventures 3: Underwater Salvage.

-Nate

smcc360

Explorer
I really like this series! In addition to using the adventures, it's inspired me to start writing up my own treasure hunt adventure, using the guidelines in the core rules.

NMC

Explorer
Recently a group of treasure hunters found the Death Mask of Hatshepsut, believed to have been lost when the RMS Titanic sank more than a hundred years ago. Curiously, hidden inside the false beard was a page torn from a book, with odd markings on it.

Perhaps it has something to do with the story that an "American adventurer" had sent the mask from Cairo with Douglass Murray, before that Englishman--believing it was cursed--traded it away to a museum in American?

-Nate

Remove ads