Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first entry in what will be an Appendix N for Treasure Hunter Adventures--the sources that I use for my research.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post provides an update of Appendix N, along with a preview--by way of background material and imagery--for the upcoming scenario Unfinished Business.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's another preview of Unfinished Business, this one providing an announcement for an auction and maps of the manor house in which it will take place.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Available today, this scenario takes the heroes to England for an auction in which the private collection of Egyptologist Mr. Douglass Murray finally comes to light.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
I am excited to announce that I will be running a special Treasure Hunter Adventures scenario at the virtual Con of the North 2021.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Happy new year!

I am excited to say that my two sessions of The Templar Mystery were accepted for the virtual Con of the North 2021; they're scheduled for Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th at 10:00 am.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first preview of The Ghost Town, the next scenario for Treasure Hunter Adventures.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post presents two interesting resources regarding the Blackfoot people, both of which were helpful in writing The Ghost Town.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
A new short scenario, The Ghost Town, is now available for Treasure Hunter Adventures. It functions as an epilogue to the first four adventures, as well as a prologue for future ones.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post provides three updates regarding revisions to Iconic Heroes, Appendix N, and the upcoming Con of the North.

-Nate

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases