Troll Template - Looking for

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I'm looking for a troll template to modify some Kobolds with. Can someone point me to one I can use, or material to purchase if I have to.

Also looking for a mutant kind of template, I suppose I could use something with an extraplanar, or Demonic type, without the special abilities.

Thanks for the help.
GW

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
There's a Half-Troll in the Fiend Folio...

Thanks, I found this with more searching. I was hoping for an Internet resource, i won't be able to pick up the book before next gaming session.

I might have to visit the local store, and bring my Palm pilot to get the basic stats. I'll buy the book when I have the extra $30, but I just bought a new computer, so it'll be a couple of months.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
There's also a different version of the half-troll in Bastion Press' Minions: Fearsome Foes but it's for 3.0.

It's not that hard to fabricate one up, say make it an inherited template to any humanoid, monstrous humanoid, or giant- type changes to giant.
Something like this for a half-troll?
+1 size if medium-size or smaller

claws, bite, darkvision, low-lightvision, regen 2, rend, scent, natural armor +3

Str +6, Dex +2, Con +6, Int -2 Wis -2, Cha -2

Voadam

Legend
Psychotic Jim said:
There's also a different version of the half-troll in Bastion Press' Minions: Fearsome Foes but it's for 3.0.

It's not that hard to fabricate one up, say make it an inherited template to any humanoid, monstrous humanoid, or giant- type changes to giant.
Something like this for a half-troll?
+1 size if medium-size or smaller

claws, bite, darkvision, low-lightvision, regen 2, rend, scent, natural armor +3

Str +6, Dex +2, Con +6, Int -2 Wis -2, Cha -2

Minions complete, Bastion's $10 pdf at www.rpgnow.com has all of its critters converted to 3.5. a great big full color monster book.

I forget if there are any differences between the 3.0 and 3.5 one but it should have LAs for the 3.5 one.

I think the pdfs book of templates and deluxe book of templates should have 3.0 half troll templates as well.

Voadam

Legend
I would also suggest the book of templates or the deluxe one for getting an appropriate mutant template, they will give you plenty of cool options from amorphous to feral to half human

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Thanks for the help. Had some troubles getting the Fiend Folio soon enough, I'll try one of these online resources that have been pointed out.

GW

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases