• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trying to remember a spell

Greenfield

Adventurer
We came across this once upon a time and I can't recall the source book or spell name.

It was Druidic, and low level (like 1st or 2nd). The spell caused a number of trees to grow in the area. If I recall correctly, it was one tree per two caster levels, all in a 60 foot circle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Talonblaze

First Post
At first I was thinking it'd be Plant Growth from PHB, but it doesn't seem to note plants getting bigger, just thicker and harder to travel through.

Sorry, don't know what else would qualify. Would be a pretty handy spell though.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I thought Plant Growth required there to already be plants for it to grow.

There's the Druid 1/Ranger 1/WuJen 1 Climbing Tree, from Complete Mage. But it has a time duration.

There was also a Druid 1/Wizard 0 Dark Sun spell called Botanical Enchantment, which could be used to create potion-fruit trees. Someone had to keep casting the spell on the trees every 24 hours, or they'd stop producing potion-fruits and turn into normal trees.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads