[TTA] Overlord’s Birthday – Inventory Reduction Sale

Cassandra

First Post
[TTA] Overlord’s Birthday – Inventory Reduction Sale

Greetings from Tabletop Adventures! We are pleased to announce the celebration of the birthday of the Overlord, and also that of his gracious consort. Back in April, the Overlord noted that another PDF publisher had a sale ostensibly to reduce his inventory. This caught his fancy, so the Overlord has declared that for his birthday, Tabletop Adventures will have its own Inventory Reduction Sale! All our electronic products will be offered at a discount of no less than 20% from now through the end of November.

While we are pleased for our customers, the minions are very concerned about the report we are going to have to give at the end of the sale. We are afraid that the Overlord does not quite understand this ‘electronic sales’ thing. At the end of the Inventory Reduction Sale, if we cannot show that the inventory has been reduced, Bad Things Will Happen.

So the minions request that you please take advantage of this sale! Simply click on the link to go to our publisher page for discounts on all our PDF products. At the end of the month we will announce to the Overlord the number of sales in his honor in triumphant voices, and then cheer loud and long while the herald proceeds quickly through the ‘remaining inventory’ information. Thank you for your support!

For the Overlord,

The good people of Tabletop Adventures
www.tabletopadventures.com

Cassandra

First Post
A further note on this sale:

The Overlord has demanded a 50% reduction in inventory before we have to do our end-of-year tax calculations. He also expects this to reduce warehousing expenses. :confused:

Anyway, the sale is still carrying on, through November 30. It covers our entire line of products for the Harried Game Master, including: the Bits of Darkness series and the Bits of the Wilderness, with our ENnie-nominated "Into the Open." (Per instructions, those links are to our bundled products, but just a tip - during the sale you'll save money if you buy the items separately. Don't tell you-know-who that I told you.) It also includes our Deck O' Names printable and software products, our "Destinations" series of Future supplements and the stand-alone "Against the Darkness" modern Vatican horror game. All our products can be seen here.

If some minion has indeed been raking off "warehousing expenses" on our electronic products, he's in trouble now! (Expect an execution announcement next week.) All I can say is, if that is all the more Internet-savvy the Overlord is, I don't have to worry about him finding out who I am, since I'm going to post this anonymously.

Anonymous Minion

Remove ads