D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the July 3rd, 2020 Friday Freebie map. It's a stand alone map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 38x48 10' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • Areas 1, 8 a), 9 a), 15, and 34 b) have pillars.
  • Area 6 a) is a large bridge.
  • Areas 6 b) and 8 c) are covered pit traps.
  • Areas 7 and 20 b) have statues.
  • Areas 8 b) and d) are large wells/open pits.
  • The grey sections of areas 13 a) and 19 are water. The two sections are connected via a submerged tunnel.
  • Area 13 c) is a small 'island.'
  • Area 14 has a chute trap that sends the unwary either to a lower level or into the water of area 13 a).
  • Area 20 b) is a raised platform.
  • Area 34 a) has a tapestry.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-03-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 3rd, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the July 10th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. It's a stand alone map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • The irregular black dots represent rubble.
  • Areas 1 and 18 a) have pillars.
  • Areas 3, 11 b), and 18 b) are covered pit traps.
  • Area 5 has a dais/raised platform.
  • Areas 5 b) and 24 have statues.
  • Area 11 a) is a stairs/slide trap.
  • Area 15 has a tapestry.
  • The shaded section of area 18 c) is a weakened floor (that will drop the unwary into the stream that runs underneath it). The dotted lines are elevation lines showing the path of the stream under this room.
  • Area 23 has a magical circle.
  • The grey sections of areas 29 b) and 33 represent water.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-10-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 10th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Here is the July 10th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. It's a stand alone map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The irregular black dots represent rubble.
  • Areas 1 and 18 a) have pillars.
  • Areas 3, 11 b), and 18 b) are covered pit traps.
  • Area 5 has a dais/raised platform.
  • Areas 5 b) and 24 have statues.
  • Area 11 a) is a stairs/slide trap.
  • Area 15 has a tapestry.
  • The shaded section of area 18 c) is a weakened floor (that will drop the unwary into the stream that runs underneath it). The dotted lines are elevation lines showing the path of the stream under this room.
  • Area 23 has a magical circle.
  • The grey sections of areas 29 b) and 33 represent water.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-10-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 10th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Another good one. I especially like room 18 and the stream running underneath having weakened the floor above. Very accurate...

Any detail about the stairway between 8 and 24? Looks like there was a stairway, but maybe some sort of cave in or rockfall?

Turgenev

Hero
I got the urge to create a dungeon so this map was started. I normally do corridors and rooms at the same time but this time I figured I would draw just the corridors to start. This is what I can up with (an 8-bit version of Andy Capp).

decisions-decisions1-sm.jpg

A little bit more work was done and the map evolved into this version.

decisions-decisions2-sm.jpg

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the July 17th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. It's another stand alone map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Area 1 has a set of circular stairs that lead up.
  • Area 1 b) and c) have false double doors.
  • Areas 2 and 13 c) have covered pit traps.
  • Areas 2, 3, 4, 13 a), and 32 have pillars.
  • Areas 3 and 33 a) have statues.
  • Area 12 has a magical circle.
  • Area 13 b) is a pool of water/fountain.
  • Areas 21 and 28 have open pits/wells.
  • Areas 21 and 26 have a tapestries.
  • Areas 26, 27, and 33 a) have braziers.
  • Area 32 has steps that lead down.
  • Area 33 b) has a raised platform with an altar.
  • The entrance of area 34 has a fireball trap (fired from the notch in the far wall).

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-17-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 17th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the July 24th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This dungeon is part one of two. The second installment will be next week.
  • The irregularly shaped black dots represent rubble.
  • The straight row of dots represent bars/gates.
  • The dash lines are elevation lines showing the lower level (in relation to the upper level).
  • Areas 1, 17, and 21 have pillars.
  • Area 5 has a secret trap door in the floor.
  • Area 8 has a statue.
  • Area 13 has an open pit/well.
  • Area 16 is an open pit.
  • Area 17 has a tapestry.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-24-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 24th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the July 31st, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • This dungeon is part two of two. The first instalment was last week (July 24th, 2020).
  • Areas 1, 6, 27, 28 b), and 35 have covered pit traps.
  • Areas 2, 3, 5, 25, and 36 have statues.
  • Area 3 has tapestries.
  • Area 4 is a chute trap.
  • Areas 5, 29, 34, 36, and 37 have raised platforms/daises.
  • Area 7 has an open pit/well.
  • Areas 10, 13, 15 a), 23, 28 a), and 34 have pillars.
  • Areas 15 b) and c) are open pits.
  • Areas 24, 29 b), and 36 have braziers.
  • Area 29 b) is a large mirror embedded into the wall. I lean towards the idea that the mirror is a physical portal to the Astral or Ethereal plane.
  • Area 30 has a pool.
  • Area 34 has an altar.
  • Area 36 has a sarcophagus.
  • Area 37 has hidden crossbow traps guarding the dais with a throne/chair on it.
  • Area 38 has a strange magical sigil.

This is how last week and this weeks' maps fit together. Click to enlarge.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 07-31-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The July 31st, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (17) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads