• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TV on DVD: You favorites

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Hmmm. I've got on DVD:

Sledge Hammer (Season 2 comes out in April)
Buck Rogers (the Complete Series)

Both of which I like alot. Though the 2nd season of Buck Rogers kind of gets weird.

My library also had most british comedy series. As Time Goes By, Are You Being Served? and Keeping Up Appearances are my favorites.

FCWesel said:
Barendd you are missing "Starsky & Hutch" & "Stargate: SG-1."

FCW, if I ever buy "Starsky and Hutch" I only want the episode with Karen Valentine guest-starring as the psycho girlfriend. I remember her trashing a room in slow motion (did she smash a guitar over her head?)....

I probably won't buy Stargate. Yikes--I'm free of the "S" compulsion! Woo-hoo!

The shows other people have mentioned made me add a few to my "want" list:

To the Manor Born
and the "Dr. Shrinker" portion of the Krofft Supershow

GreyShadow

Explorer
Charmed: Season 1
Twilight Zone: Original Season 1
Twilight Zone: New Season 1
Cowboy Bebop
Astroboy

You can probably tell which are mine and which belong to the better half. :D

ssampier

First Post
I only own Futurama Season 4 on DVD. I'm still gradually filling my collection (I'm must be technology limited, I didn't even own a DVD player until last November).

TV Seasons I'd like to own

the rest of Futurama
King of the Hill
X-Files (I agree the seasons cost too much :()

I see Simpsons and Seinfeld all the time so I don't really need those seasons.

There was this short-lived series on USA was campy and cheesy. I can't think of the name of it, but it featured a red-haired mom and daughter team. I like it :p

haiiro

First Post
I love TV on DVD -- it tends to be the only way I can keep up with things I like. Here's what I've got:

Band of Brothers
Buffy
Firefly
Highlander
Jackass
The Office
South Park
X-Files

I dream about owning all of the DS9 and Next Gen DVD sets, but at around $110 a pop that's not going to happen anytime soon! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads