Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

I've been waiting for the new RQ since the 80's :cool:

Warhammer roleplaying looks to be having a big 2018 with three new editions/games for different settings, of which the original WFRP4 is my most anticipated game. Then Judge Dredd, possibly Vampire and Trinity, and a host of kickstarter projects I've backed which are quite long due...

None of the above. I'm waiting to see if Wizard of the Coast will bring back an out of print D&D campaign setting (and then open that setting up on DMs Guild).

Considering this vote is for full games and not just settings for existing game systems, nothing like that would be in the poll to begin with.

MidnightBlue

Explorer
Too many great games coming...

Definitely, VERY interested in the Capharnaum RPG currently. The Kickstarter is still in full swing for any interested. But Arabian flavored fantasy? Yes please! And even that description of the game is far too limiting to all of the flavors available in the Capharnaum RPG.

Cortex Prime is the return of one of my favorite game systems (Cortex Plus with the option for Cortex (Classic) and additional options).

Wraith: The Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition - Hell ya! I've been waiting on new material for Wraith for sometime. It's the only WoD 20th anniversary edition that I went for, but I couldn't stay away.

Prince Valiant and Paladin both look great and I'm happy I backed those. Same with Kult.

I had to back out of Invisible Sun's Kickstarter due to finance crash, but I'm hoping I'll be able to pull some funds together for it next year.

Lots of good things coming. For the ones that I didn't help Kickstart...I hope I can find the money to grab all of them someway somehow.

=)

Last edited by a moderator:

darkmoonrising

First Post
Warhammer Fantasy 4th Ed is easily my most anticipated for 2018.

Other like Alternity and Esper Genesis I backed on Kickstarter so of course I have supported them on the poll here :). There's a few on the list I haven't heard of before, so I might need to find out more. Lots of good choices upcoming new games for 2018, its a good time to be a gamer!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads