• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Kingdoms [Group 1]

Jemal

Adventurer
Jayce stares blankly at the creature in return, wondering what the hell it was just trying, then shrugs and rushes at the next opponent, chain whirling overhead to build up momentum as he lashes it forwards from point blank range at the draconic monk.
[sblock=ooc]
Will save Vs UmberHulk (1d20+8=25, 1d20+8=21) :p
5 foot burrow eh? Fine, I'll kill the dragon. :D You said he landed 30' south of us, so...

Power attack for 5 and CHARGE! end up adjacent to him, so he'll have to tumble to escape my reach.
Charge half-black dragon: Attack/subdual damage/viscious damage. (1d20+12=25, 2d4+1d6+17=23, 2d6=9)
AC 25, 23 nonlethal damage and 9 lethal damage (+5 to me if it hits.)
Jayce AC: 21 (23-2 charge)
HP: 82/106 (77 if I hit).
Also, not sure if either of these guys are immune but just thought I'd bring up the Command: Do nothing, Will DC 11 each time my chain connects. :)
[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Init 6, HP 50/75, AC 27 (+1 shield bonus, Two Weapon Defence), touch 15, flat 24

Lavitz feels the acid wash over him, but unlike his comrade, Lavitz does lose his calm, beginning to channel more innate magical energy to unleash when suddenly he felt a strange energy of sorts in his head.

[sblock=OOC]
Reflex save 10

Will save 12

The rollers don't like Lavitz...
[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
The combat seemed to be winding down to its conclusion, the two groups at each others necks. Jayce and the nameless half-dragon lay into one another with brutal shots, the sizzling acid overcoming Lavitz moments before his companion could rise to the occation and lay healing hands upon him once more.

Meanwhile, the umberhulk reared its ugly head, focusing its intense stare upon Kurgan, urging the manhunter to give in to base desires.

[sblock=ooc]Alrighty folks. Gonna throw down a quick update then I'm off till monday ^_^;

Jayce. You do hit, and I've been taking it into account. ^_^

Kurgan, take 30 and heal away! By the by, both of your spiritual weapons miss, and don't make me roll them!!!! ^_^

Lavitz, you are prone and take 30 as above. The 30 comes before the heal, dropping you to -1, you are then healed back up. For completeness sake, you would have 'Run' this round.

Vicente, Hit! Damage recorded.

If its alright with you guys, to save time, I'm skipping the guards. They're out for all intents and purposes. That leaves.

Half-Dragon, Retaliates on Jayce. Three hits due to the lowered charge AC. Total 48 damage.

Umberhulk, unburrows 10 feet from Kurgan and Lavitz. Attempts its gaze on Kurgan. You made a 52 on the percentile and thus need make only one save. Seen here

Finish them! ^_^[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Gritting his teeth, Jayce weathers the Dragon's assault. "You're Strong" A smile comes to his face as his own blows rain pain upon his opponent. "I'm Stronger."

[sblock=ooc]
Power Attack for 4.
Power Attack Vs Half-dragon (second attack roll-5) (1d20+11=27, 2d4+1d6+15=23, 1d20+11=29, 2d4+1d6+15=25)
Vicious Damage (2d6=7, 2d6=4)
First hit: AC 27; 23 nonlethal, 7 Lethal (I take 3). Second hit, AC (29-5)=24; 25 nonlethal, 4 lethal (I take 2).

AC: 23
HP: 24/106 (Assuming both hit)

(Also, i accidentally put 'labyrinth' under the campaign name cuz I'm used to doing it for my labyrinth game. *L* sry, at least the char. name's correct)[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
That guy's tough. But maybe I'd better help put down the bug before it does to us what I did to them. Or what the heck, I'll split the difference and let fate decide.

Vicente unleashes his third pair of fiery rays, this time aiming one for the umber hulk and the other for the half-dragon. (ooc: Assuming they are within 30' of each other. If not he'll go for the 1/2 dragon.)

[sblock=ooc]empowered scorching ray 16 1st shot, 21 2nd shot to hit touch; damage 17 each[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
hmm.. Just curious how you got 17 for damage.. with Empowered's X1.5 it should be physically impossible. If you rolled 11, that would be 11+(11x0.5=5)=16 (You always round down in D&D), and if you rolled A 12 that would be 12+(12x0.5=6)=18.

kinem

Adventurer
(ooc: You might be right Jemal. I always assumed that you add a variable amount equal to half of what the spell range is so that 4d6 becomes 6d6, which is what I rolled.

Using only the 1st 4 dice and multiplying by 1.5 (if Caros prefers) gives 15 (umber hulk) and 22 (1/2 dragon).)

Caros

First Post
[sblock=Answer]Hmm. Either way works for me realistically, numerically the difference is pretty damn slim. For purposes of this game.. *pauses* If you can add the multiplier to invisibile castle, then use dice x1.5 otherwise just roll half again as many. Sound fair?[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
From spell and chain, the half dragon finally fell, his body riddled with wounds, a small trickle of acid leaving his lips as he tries in vain one last time to strike at his foe.

His pet does not take this lightly, chittering in rage as it loped across the ground, mandables sweeping in on either side of the human who had, ironically, not killed his master.

[sblock=ooc]Okay folks, quick update so I can sleep!

Jayce. Nearly drop him. First attack hits, second misses.

Kurgan heals! Yay!

Lavitz you babble.

Vicente. Second shot is a hit and a kill.

Umberhulk. Can't reach Vicente so it charges Jayce. Hitting. and dealing a measly 8 damage.

Jayce, make a save. [/sblock]

Remove ads