• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TX, DFW - Lewisville -

Laveral

First Post
Hello,
Our group is starting up a new campaign pretty soon and are looking for a couple of people to round out the party. We play on friday nights and are looking for some mature gamers, most of the group is 25 or older. We will be playing "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil." If you are interested send me an e-mail or post here.

Thanks,
Andy.

ZSutherland

First Post
Hey there,

I know it's probably a bit late since it's 3 months since your initial post, but if you're still interested, give me an e-mail. Address is listed in profile.

Z

Velenne

Explorer
If any of you guys are still searching, my group plays 3E on Saturdays starting at 2:00pm and we go well into the evening. We're always open to adding mature players but if you'd just like to stop by, that's ok too. We play in Bedford, btw, just off of 121 and Harwood. Email me if you're interested.

*bump*

Hello, fellow Metroplexers. I am looking for a game or gamers. I live in Northwest Fort Worth but I work all-hours tech support in Grapevine. This makes finding a game I can participate in a challenge.

I'm not a munchkin and I would be happy to take over an existing character. In a pinch, I can GM if there are a bunch of players looking for a game.

Thanks.

I have emailed.

Valenne,

I have emailed you twice at your address in the post above. Not that I am demanding a reply, you understand, but your last reply was after I sent email to you about this post.

I am assuming that you simply didn't get my messages. If that is the case, either email me or leave a post, I'm free this week after about 1:30 PM Saturday 'til about 5:30 PM.

In case I'm making a pest of myself ( :) ), this will be my last post (or email) on the matter unless I hear from you,

Cheers.

Remove ads