• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tyranny Games PR] The ENd- The Dogs of War available Now!

JTyranny

First Post
THE END: THE DOGS OF WAR, WASHINGTON, D.C. GUIDEBOOK AVAILABLE NOW!

(Wauwatosa, WI, March 17, 2002)- God Bless St. Patrick, the Holy Apostle to Ireland, but “Cry Havoc! and let slip the Dogs of War!” Tyranny Games is pleased to announce that The Dogs of War, Washington D.C. Sourcebook (TYG 0023, $19.95) has shipped to distributors and should be available in stores now! The long awaited Dogs of War details the darkness in our nation’s capitol and takes player’s deep into the madness created by Washington D.C.’s dark and disturbed master. Creep through the war-torn streets of Washington D.C. while avoiding the Crazies and their thirst for blood. Trade with the Crackheads in the Bazaar. Visit the beleaguered fortress of the Smithsonian. Explore the mysteries of the Pentagon and the swirling waste that surrounds the dark citadel.

Featuring over 110+ pages of source material, Dogs of War will provide players with numerous adventure hooks, details on over twenty new denizens of the world of The End, two new “feat paths” for character development (The Path of War and The Path of the Beast), as well as details on the coming war for supremacy among the colonies and rulers of the east coast. By far the most requested and anticipated supplement for The End, the Dogs of War is a pivotal sourcebook for any The End campaign. The Dogs of War also ties in nicely with the Boston Massacre and Good Intentions (free web download).

The End: Lost Souls Edition (d20) is back in stores after selling out its stock of the limited edition black faux leather version! Our second limited edition gold-embossed maroon faux leather covers are available now! Also, watch the signs for these other The End product line releases: Boston Massacre (Available in stores now), Salvation’s Tears (late 2003), and The Dark Arts (late 2003). Please visit The End’s portion of the Tyranny Games website (www.tyrannygames.com) and check out our preview art, message board, and fiction over the next few months. Tyranny Games will be posting passages from the new source material and other interesting notes.

Tyranny Games is the owner of the license for the post biblical apocalyptic role-playing game The End, the fantasy role-playing game Of Gods & Men and the new tabletop "boardless" board game- Sack Armies: Expeditionary Force. Tyranny Games can be contacted via email at jet@tyrannygames.com. Tyranny Games invites you to visit its website at www.tyrannygames.com. Tyranny Games mailing address is 804 Robertson Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'll second the novel request. WHen I was reviewing the book, my mom picked up it and wanted to know what happened t othe main character. "Yeah, the first part's a pretty good story but you've gotta get rid of the rest of this crap!" Ah, the joys of a mother who loves horror...:D

JTyranny

First Post
Thank you both! We have considered putting out a book and/or graphic novel. Which would you prefer? Our biggest roadblock has been getting the original author of that section to get back into that mindset, but we are working on it!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
A book. Perhaps a trilogy of the original person that walked through the whole time in the beginning. I loved the original story and felt that if you can take this one guy in and around the world then you've got yourself one helluva story!

Graphic novel? Why? The author does a splendid job of describing the minute details, you can almost see it as you read it. I would love to know more about gabriel though...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads