• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wesellu fights through the pain of his wounds, casting his Scrolled Fireball upon the section of the Dam where he hopes it will deal the most good.

Those on the Dam see the orange ball of flame explode, catching the 3 Kuo-Toa who had cast the lightning Bolt, and the 3 behind them as well.
None of the three in the front drop,though one at the rear of the blast does.
OoC: All 5 remaining alive take 7HP, while the one at the back is killed. Damned Wall and it's Ref save bonuses.The Fireball also succeeds in destroying Gentaria's Swarm of Spiders. :O

Arngen's hackles raise on the back of his neck as he feels a massive shifting in the water behind him, as if something BIG that he thought dealt with had suddenly become an issue again...turning, he sees no sign of the Scrag, though the water is churning about 20 feet behind Boat One. Neither Kuo-Toa that was in the water is visible as well...

Top of Round Two

Brogark slams his opponant with his Axe, as well as catching him with a Shield-Bash, though his second attack fails to connect with his Axe.
< 18HP total>.

Enraela has no visible targets as of this moment <they all ducked/scrambled away when Wesellu set off his Fireball>. Let me know what you do, and we can retroactively handle it.

Jikull swings at the Glaive wielding Kuo-Toa, hitting him with a solid blow < 17HP>, the fish man grins as he is cut, as if the blow only serves to fuel him on. Jikull recognizes one who shares his Rage during battle, though this one seems more Mad, as if it's head were not right.

Arngen is up...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Enraela pulls herself off the boat, not wanting to get wet by any means...be either a troll or one of her less agile companions. Drawing her short sword, she goes to provide some martial assistance to her sister and the others.

Caliber

Explorer
Curse that dam! These fish have stopped us long enough!

Incanting words to yet another spell, Wesellu focuses on the biggest of the Kuo-Toa. You're going down ...

OOC: Magic Missiles to the biggest Kuo-Toa. I'll be out of town for all of next week (sorry guys) so someone else can run Wesellu for a while.

If you need my copy of his stats or something I could mail them to you.

Jemal

Adventurer
Gentaria's eyes narrow and her mouth drops as she sees her precious spiders blasted apart by the fire. Closing her mouth and setting it as she grows angrier, she calls upon Lolths favour, and then charges into combat with the nearest un-engaged opponent.

OOC: Maybe I should take a lvl of barbarian if I lvl up, rage would be very appropriate at times like this.. hehe.

EDIT: *Calls upon Lolths Favour* = cast 'Divine Favour'

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Sleeping scrag underwater, kuo-toa diving... crap.
"I think they awoke the scrag, mistress."
Arngen readies to fire a bolt (normal) at anything that surfaces.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Arngen holds until a target makes itself available from beneath the water <I have you Hiding in order to get a Sneak from the surfacing whatever>.

Brogark is hit twice by the Greatsword wielding Kuo-Toa <15 HP&21 HP, for 36 total-Ouch!>.

Jikull is hit by 2 blows from the unarmed Kuo-Toa <16HP>, as well, the Glaive wielding Maniac cuts viciously from behind his ally <for 12HP, Jikull takes 28HP in total>.

5 Kuo-Toa lean over the Dam again, hurling Javalins, though the only one to score hits Grolvus <6HP>, though it was a miraculous shot.

The three Kuo-Toa who had cast the lightning Bolt do something different.
One intones some spell in it's croaking language
<Vitrene recognizes the effect as a Bless>.
The second casts some enchantment on Jikull, though as of yet there seems to be no effect.
The third casts some spell on Brogark,<Vitrene recognizes it as Bestow Curse> though whetherit was successful is as of yet unknown.

A Kuo-Toa surfaces near the boat, the last thing it sees is Arngen's smili as he pops it with his crossbow <16 points Sneak included>, killing it.
The body floats nearby...
A second Kuo-Toa surfaces near the boat,some nimbus glowing about it's fingers, though this is cut suddenly short as Grolvus' Bastard sword slices down and splits the fishman's head.
<My stupid Kuo-Toa Cleric rolled a '1' on his spot check when he was sneaking up on the Boat with a Cause Wounds spell :D That was Grolvus' AofOp, which was a crit...>.

Vitrene, seeing an opening, stabs at the Greatsword wielding Kuo-Toa, hitting <10 HP damage, sneak included>, though it hardly seems to slow the thing.

Grolvus scrambles up to the Wall, stabbing upwards at the Kuo-Toa, hittng one <perhaps the one that hit him with the Javalin>, the fish man croaking once before dying.

Gentaria moves up the wall, making the top and casting Lolth's Favor.

Wesellu unleashes a trio of Magic Missiles upon the Kuo-Toa nearest,these dropping it to slump,hanging over the Wall.

The water has yet to show the Scrag again...

ROUND THREE

Brogark swings at his opponant, though he manages to hit only once <7HP>. The Curse seems to be having a nasty effect on the Hobgoblin's prowess.

Enraela is up.

OoC Note: I 'talked' with Garyh, and his plate is rather full right now, so I will be taking over Brogark as an NPC. Now please, people, save my NPC!! He's messed up real bad like. :D

..............K..........K
K K K . K K K..........K.J.........
..............K....Enr...K.B....V Gnt
***********************G...A...T...E.**********
.................<..W..>........<.....>..
.................<.....>........<.....>..
.................<.Grol>........<.....>..
.................<.Arn.>........<.....>..
......................K......

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
OOC: 5' step upward toward the other kuo-toa. Strike the one that hit me back and then cleave to the next one. Rinse repreat slaughter

KitanaVorr

First Post
OOC: err...the map is off slightly. Enraela should be off the boat and by Gentaria for this round.

Enraela assists her sister in slicing up some fish-men for dinner.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Arngen gets ready for the scrag appearing. He knows he can't do anything to really stop the scrag, but maybe he can slow it down so others that can will have the time.

Serpenteye

First Post
Feeling his blade bite deep into his opponent Vitrene smiles in grim satisfaction. Even though he's out of his league the bloodshed amuses him.

ooc: flank and attack.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads