• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate Homebrew Index

the Jester

Legend
Okay, so I did some more work on this tonight and I got to thinking... has anyone found this useful yet? Has anyone actually used the lists for anything?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by the Jester
Okay, so I did some more work on this tonight and I got to thinking... has anyone found this useful yet? Has anyone actually used the lists for anything?

I don't know about anyone else, but I have. The people I game with know too much about too many monsters in the books, but not those on EnWorld. So when I want something knew and don't feel like creating something [Both which happens fairly often for me], I check this thread out for the appropriate CR, look at the list and pick one. I definitely appreciate your work and though I'll be disappointed, I'll understand if you stop.

My $.02

the Jester

Legend
Dog_Moon2003 said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I have. The people I game with know too much about too many monsters in the books, but not those on EnWorld. So when I want something knew and don't feel like creating something [Both which happens fairly often for me], I check this thread out for the appropriate CR, look at the list and pick one. I definitely appreciate your work and though I'll be disappointed, I'll understand if you stop.

My $.02

Oh, I'm still going. It's going to take forever for me to finish the backlog, but I'll eventually get there. :)

I'm glad you've found it useful!

Remove ads