log in or register to remove this ad

 

Ultimate Nightmare

Captain Tagon

First Post
Just got done reading the Ultimate Nightmare TPB. All I can say is wow. I knew what was coming and it still gave me chills. Is Ultimate Secret actually running now?
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
Just got done reading the Ultimate Nightmare TPB. All I can say is wow. I knew what was coming and it still gave me chills. Is Ultimate Secret actually running now?
Yeah, it's on #2, though from what I've seen, #3 isn't supposed to be out until September.
 


Agamon

Adventurer
I got the comics. I wasn't very impressed, though the end had a 'cool' factor, as I wasn't expecting it. So I took a pass on Ultimate Secret.
 

Welverin

First Post
Unfortunately I found out what it was really about before I read the last couple of issues, which rather ruined the impact at the end.
 

F5

Explorer
I picked up Ultimate Secret, issues #1 and 2, without reading Ultimate Nightmare. I hadn't been following the comics scene very closely, but Secret #1 cought my eye and looked interesting, so I picked it up.

Not knowing what has gone before in Nightmare, and thinking that Secret was a stand-alone series, I have to say it's really very good. Strongly recommend it, and I'm eagerly waiting for #3.
 

DanMcS

Explorer
Agamon said:
I got the comics. I wasn't very impressed, though the end had a 'cool' factor, as I wasn't expecting it. So I took a pass on Ultimate Secret.
Arrrr. Have you seen the TPB? Stupid people at Marvel put a subtitle on it that gives away the whole thing. I hates them, my precious, yes.

Ultimate Nightmare: Ultimate Galactus.
What the heck were they thinking?
 

Agamon

Adventurer
DanMcS said:
Arrrr. Have you seen the TPB? Stupid people at Marvel put a subtitle on it that gives away the whole thing. I hates them, my precious, yes.

Ultimate Nightmare: Ultimate Galactus.
What the heck were they thinking?
Probably that they'd sell more copies with his name on the front to those people not in the know.
 

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Welverin said:
Unfortunately I found out what it was really about before I read the last couple of issues, which rather ruined the impact at the end.
I didn't. It was cool.
 

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top