Ultimate SECRET WAR "Issue #0, Prelude to WAR"

DJ_Colossus

Explorer
The Thing -- Fantastic Four

The Thing stands up and cocks a quizzical eyebrow at the strange energy pulsating across the park. He knocks Mr. Fantastic across the arm with a heavy hand.

"Reed! What did you do now?!"

He catches a glimpse of She-Hulk, her hair beginning to stand on end from the charge of energy around them.

"Whatever this thingamabob is, I sure don't like the look of it. Maybe we can smash the--"

Quicksilver: Pietro stop near the F-4. "Hey!, The fantastic. Fury is there, so if you want to do anything with that thing, please report to him, so he can handle anything happening. I suggest to ask permission to him before doing anything, we don't any civilian lose, and Fury is not in a good mood, so he may overreact on you. Got to go!" And he quickly disappear, finishing his round.
"Bah! We don't need ta ask permission! I say we smash it!"
Ben Grimm smashes a rocky fist into his rocky palm.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
and now SECRET WARS

As the page spreads to show the mighty fortress with the world's greatest heroes surrounding, we find ourselves being drawn back... further and further as if something POWERFUL is about to happen.
And then it DOES!

KRA-KOOOOOM!!!
lightning crashed from the skys beyond the Thunder God aloft and above the Stonehenge structure...

Across the globe at the same time, Tony Stark recieved data from over five additional signatures on scale with the power eminating from the Central Park structure....

And then a white noise of energy and power fluxed inward, to fast for the heroes to conceive... then the release...
Whhhh-Kshhhhhh-FOOOOSH!!!

and with the pulse of energy - Central Park and 4-5 blocks surrounding...
GONE

- to be continued -

Watch for Issue #1
to begin Tuesday, August 10th!

Last edited:

Remove ads