• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Secret Wars *CLOSED*

Bihlbo

Explorer
Thanks for clearing that up Kev. I guess that makes Colossus's response to Doom kinda lame? I don't know, I just thought Colossus might jump to conclusions and assume that Doom, looking like a crazy guy, would be the one behind it, and had done it in an attempt to get all of the heroes off of earth. Silly, really, but rash assumptions are why Colossus isn't the X-Men's team leader.

Hey, when are we gonna get an update, Kev?

Kevin Perrine

First Post
UPDATES Coming

FYI.
my brain compartmentalizes at the end of the week...
Expect to see updates and
LANDFALL!!

by the end of the weekend... then the WAR really begins.

PS...
at this point if you know anyone that wants to step into the roles of characters that haven't been replying let them know to contact me.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
hasn't replied in forever, there may be others too.
He's open anyone want to PLAY him???

-kev-
kperrine@aii.edu

Kevin Perrine

First Post
the secret wars has been
CANCELED
My apologies folks, this was a noble experiment but the train can't keep running. There are too many people that said they wanted to play but haven't posted since the first page of issue 0.
I just don't have time to keep tracking people down.

Sorry I didn't say sooner.

Insight

Adventurer
Kevin, this was probably too ambitious a project for play by post. Getting all these players together was difficult at best, and I can only imagine what a nightmare combat would have been!

I applaud your efforts though, and it was indeed a cool idea. Perhaps a smaller scale version of this would work in the future, and if you have an inkling to run such a game, I would be interested.

DocSpoon

First Post
Sorry to hear that

Kevin Perrine said:
the secret wars has been
CANCELED
My apologies folks, this was a noble experiment but the train can't keep running. There are too many people that said they wanted to play but haven't posted since the first page of issue 0.
I just don't have time to keep tracking people down.

Sorry I didn't say sooner.
Well thank you in your attempt Kevin I appreciate it. I agree this might work on a smaller scale... If you do want to try a smaller scale shoot me an e-mail at spoonology@yahoo.com I'd love to play.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads