• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Um....where should I post a question about Boardgames?

Pozatronic

First Post
I've looked through the forums, and I have no idea where something like this would go. Is off topic the best place to put it?

Thanks in advance.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, board games don't get a lot of mention around here... but, the official place such a discussion would go is probably d20 Modern, d20 System & OGL Games, which is used as an "other games" forum, or in this forum. Depending on the game, though, I might recommend it go in General RPG Discussion since that's easily the most trafficked forum.

Technically, this post (asking where a post goes) would go into Meta anyways. ;)

There are also other sites that offer board game discussions (though the only I'm familiar with is Houston-specific, sorry).

What do you want to post about board games?

Pozatronic

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, board games don't get a lot of mention around here... but, the official place such a discussion would go is probably d20 Modern, d20 System & OGL Games, which is used as an "other games" forum, or in this forum. Depending on the game, though, I might recommend it go in General RPG Discussion since that's easily the most trafficked forum.

Technically, this post (asking where a post goes) would go into Meta anyways. ;)

There are also other sites that offer board game discussions (though the only I'm familiar with is Houston-specific, sorry).

What do you want to post about board games?

You're right, I should have posted this in Meta. How silly of me :eek:

I just wanted to know if anybody has played Twilight Imperium, Game of Thrones, or War of the Ring boardgames, and what the general consensus of them were. I should probably go to Fantasy Flight's website and see if they have a forum. The locals on Enworld are always so helpful, though.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
There's actually a board game thread at the General RPG Discussion forum right now:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=219258

While EN World isn't a board game site, there are definitely board gamers around. Fantasy Flight's (or some other site's) forums may be better for this sort of thing, but I'm positive a board gaming thread won't be rejected here. :)

I'm not much of a board gamer myself (at least, my experience is limited at best), so I can't really help you with those particular games.

Remove ads