• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ummm.... Farscape?

Ayrk

First Post
Just curious if anyone has heard any kind of update on Farscape. The last message about it said available at the end of July.

Anyone heard any new news?

buzzard

First Post
Considering how bad the show is this season, I can't say I really care about the game myself. You know, theyought to feed the writers something other than hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Buzzard

Voneth

First Post
The monster section shows a Budong. I thought the rpg was only going to detail the first season. But I think this critter was like 3rd season. I am still hoping to see Scorpy.

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
Personally I'm enjoying this season of the show myself, but that has nothing to do with my interest in the game at this point. I still want to pick it up, but currently my money situation says I can't. :(

Psion

Adventurer
Yeah, I thought they were getting a little wacky LAST season... to me, getting rid of Jool was a definite improvement. The jury is still out on Shizoku... she's somewhat interesting though. I wonder if they plan to kill her off, though, seeing how she is only listed as a "guest star."

I think some of the stories are interesting, but they do resort to some techno-magic (like the shrinking episode last time...).

Napftor

Explorer
Psychotic Dreamer said:
Personally I'm enjoying this season of the show myself, but that has nothing to do with my interest in the game at this point. I still want to pick it up, but currently my money situation says I can't. :(

Heh, by the time this comes out, you can use your retirement monies. It doesn't look like current (or even near future) funds can be used to buy it. :rolleyes:

Voneth

First Post
Psion said:

I think some of the stories are interesting, but they do resort to some techno-magic (like the shrinking episode last time...).

But the beauty of the episode was how they dealt with the shrinking.

The new character was like "This is scientificly impossible."

Reigal was like "True, but I know that there is more in the universe than I know and I don't fight facts when I see them, even if they don't make sense."

Sure it is a SF show, but real life is like that, trust me. It was excellent writiing.

Now if they keep coming up with that reason, it will be come an excuse. :)

Remove ads