• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Unbounded World:The Aeterian Expedition] (Now With New And Improved Amulets!)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Teppic scowls at the creature that has appeared. Even as he steps forward to engage it, he berates the brown warrior.

"What? You fool, you don't exchange pleasantries with the dead! You send them back to Aeter for justice!"

[ooc - move up to engage the creature next to Duncan.
Attack +29, 3d6+10 dmg, 15-20/x2, piercing)]

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Oh, I'm the fool here, Great Lord Desert Fox? Then how come it's wearing your same symbol, and your priest tht dragged us here is nowhere to be seen? Go on, skewer it on that toothpick of yours! Only don't come crying to me when they'll kick your sorry butt out of your temple! I'm out of this."
Duncan sheathes his sword, the starry light suddenly going out, and crosses his arms.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The creature stands watching the discussion, and reacts only as Teppic attacks it, by moving to block it but Teppic drives his rapier past its guard, only to bounce of its tough skin. (36, Miss). The creature responds by driving a powerful fist at Teppic which pounds into him doing massive damage but strangely not lethal, however the bone chilling cold surrounding the punch is not so pleasant. (28 non-lethal damage, 6 cold damage).

The creature groans
"I do not wish to attack you but I am compelled to do so. I can say no more. "

Ferrix

Explorer
"Perhaps, Levic compels this noble creature," Lochan says striding forward, taking in as much as possible with his blindsight. You are surprised at the ease with which he moves with the blindfold covering his eyes.

DrZombie

First Post
"Uhm, guys? What's it gonna be? Can anyone see where that traiter has gone off to, or shall we just return this undead thing to it's ancestors?" Skor says, while scanning the area for something to indicate where the invisible traitor went.
"Say, oh dead one, were is your master?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Teppic backs away five feet, but keeps his sword out and in front of him. He gets a vaguelly disgusted look on his face. He's never had to speak with the undead before, and the idea is extremely unsettling. He questions the creature, his revulsion evident in his tone.

"What are you?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
As Lochan moves forward he detects Levics presence for a fraction of a second before Lochan, hears a voice chanting and he finds his supernatural sense gone and himself unable to see.

Everyone else hears the voice chanting coming from somewhere in the back reaches of the hall you are in.

This time the creature lashes out at Teppic again delivering another powerful but non-lethal punch accompanied by the same bone-chilling cold. (26 non-lethal damage and 3 cold damage).

"I am one of those who agreed to remain here to protect Aeter's earthly holdings, to guard his templtes and serve his priests. In life I was a warrior guardian of the temple, in death I continue my duty. "

Ferrix

Explorer
Pulling his blindfold off, Lochan uses his exceptional senses to get a better idea of where the voice came from, his bow tensed. "It's Levic."

OOC: Listen +22, Spot +22; Damn object targetted dispel magic

DrZombie

First Post
Skor grins at hearing the enchanting, and does a short sprint towards the end of the hall.

OOC he moves within range of his breath weapon and readies an action for when he hears the enemy prepare to cast a spell. He'll use his cone of breath to try and hit the spellcaster.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Then, loyal guardian, I feel that we should be allies, and not enemies, for Lord Teppic here is ain the Temple's service, and that mad priest, can't be one of the priests you're bound to serve, because he surely hasn't got Aeter's best interests at heart. Let us retrieve him and we'll be out of here with our excuses."

Duncan unsheathes his lucky star with a fluid movement, and walks after Skor swinging it in slow, wide arches before him, his trained battle senses trying to locate the invisible cleric.

"Come on, Levic, show yourself. I only wish to talk. What can a dumb stranger incapable of any magic do to a true servant of god?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads