Unconverted Mystara creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Mortis, do you have any idea why the Omm-wa didn't get archived on the Vaults of Pandius like the rest of the creatures in that thread? Should I perhaps be asking this question in that thread? :heh:

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Mortis, do you have any idea why the Omm-wa didn't get archived on the Vaults of Pandius like the rest of the creatures in that thread? Should I perhaps be asking this question in that thread? :heh:
No idea - Shawn may just have missed it when he did the appropriate update - give him a nudge in the conversion thread ;)

<edit> Oh you have done :)
Regards
Mortis

Last edited:

Big Mac

Explorer
FYI: Help requested on Mystara forum

Just to let you know, I've found another D&D community to try to enlist to one of your conversion efforts.

This one is the Mystara forum at The Piazza. Following the merger of all of the OOP D&D forums, Vaults of Pandius have decided to make this their official community.

Here is the actual thread, where I have replicated the missing monsters from the first post of this thread:
ENWorld "Unconverted Mystara creatures" project

As you can see, I've also posted the OD&D monsters, because these are primarily Mystara (and are also in the same special conversion thread).

I've got a few replies so far. At the moment it is the, now typical: "did they see all the conversions at our website" kind of talk! :p However as there seems to have been a conversion process over at the WotC forums, I think/hope there will be people at The Piazza who want to help out.

(And if BOZ ever says he needs anti-deletionist Wikipedia help with Mystara citations, please point him at this forum.)

Remove ads