Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana: Injuries and Wounds for 4e; and Class Acts: Seeker!

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I really enjoyed the injuries article. It seems like a good baseline for including lasting injuries into your game while being easily tuneable for what you want in your games. If you want injuries to be more prevalent, dole them out when bloodied too. If you want them to last longer, include requirements (two days bedrest, the bone must be set and splinted) before a check can be made to get rid of it.

Pour

First Post
Loving that injury deck. That'll see immediate use in my games. I'd like to see other people add to it, too. It has a ton of potential.

All in all, great content today.

Obryn

Hero
Yeah, the Seeker just got a major boost. Finally. :)

The new At-Will is better than everything except Biting Swarm. And it's finally a really useful AoE. The E23 is pretty impressive, too - it's basically an encounter Stun, which is more hard control than they've had to date. The E13 is quite respectable, too; Restrained is an awesome condition, particularly at range.

-O

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
The injury rules look pretty good to me. Easy to handle, simple effects, not debilitating but adding risk.
ht7.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh6.jpg
ht3.jpg

Reported.

Remove ads