Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana is Here - and it's all about EBERRON!

Pretty awesome that this series has started :D http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/unearthed-arcana-eberron Will Greyhawk or Dragonlance be next?? Probably Dragonlance. Does Greyhawk have any particular crunchy player bits that aren't covered by the PHB already?

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
As promised, the Unearthed Arcana article series on the official D&D website has launched! The first in a monthly series, an article by Mike Mearls takes a look at the Eberron campaign setting, with rules to help you convert your Eberron campaign to D&D 5th Edition. So, what do you get? A 6 page PDF which includes new races - Changeling and Warforged, the Artificer wizard tradition, action points, and dragonmarks.

"The Eberron campaign setting was created by Keith Baker and first published for D&D in 2004. It combines pulp adventure and intrigue in a world where magic-driven technology has produced airships, trains, and similar advancements comparable to early 20th-century Europe."

You can find it right here.

[Thread promoted to article and edited by Morrus]

Attachments

• eberron.jpg
    eberron.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5,826
Last edited by a moderator:

mrm1138

Explorer
I've noticed that Greyhawk has actually come in first in the "Which Non-Realmsian Setting Would You Like Next?" poll, and I'm curious if anyone can explain to me what Greyhawk offers that other campaign settings don't. (For example, Dark Sun, Eberron, and Spelljammer are wildly different enough from Forgotten Realms that I absolutely understand why someone would want to see those sooner rather than later.)

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
Greyhawk is a great, evocative setting that gives you just enough detail to pique your curiosity and fire your imagination. The Realms, to me, is too steeped in lore and canon... which I find daunting as a DM. Greyhawk, especially the classic boxed set from 1983, gives you a world that is yours to shape and explore.

Eejit

First Post
I'm not particularly interested in Eberron but I really like this way of releasing setting-specific material for 5E. It's nice and concise and should be relatively low-effort and thus frequent.

mamol

Explorer
Looks nice. Still missing the Aasimar though. I just don't understand why they sticked to the tieflings, especially into those 4e tieflings.

Remove ads

Remove ads