Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana March 2016 Review

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Interesting. I wonder if getting WotC's imprimatur will make certain supplements more likely to be considered as "assumed acceptable by the community," and make its way into more general character building assumptions.

Kite474

Explorer
Poor Dewey - Imgur.png

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
In some ways I think this will actually benefit patrons of DMs Guild, since there now will be the knowledge amongst creators that something they produce could be hghlighted by WotC provided it's of a certain quality and specificity. If that helps cut down on the number of tossed off product thrown up with little thought or concern and thus lessens the clog, I personally see that as a good thing.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
My favorite part of this article is this piece near the end of the introduction paragraph:

"In addition, we’ll include this material in our future surveys where appropriate, and if the demand is there, we’ll work with creators to include some or all of their material in future products as official D&D content."

That said, the products mentioned in this article were not on my radar before reading it - but now I am going to check a couple of them out.

Remove ads