• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unearthed Arcana SRD...again

Sado

First Post
I know this has been discussed extensively in the past, but is there now anywhere I can obtain an electronic version of Unearthed Arcana? I don't care if I have to buy it as a pdf. I own the book, but I want an electronic copy that I can pick and choose, copy and paste, whichever optional rules I plan on using and make a short little campaign guide instead of lugging the whole book around and flipping through it.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Sado said:
I know this has been discussed extensively in the past, but is there now anywhere I can obtain an electronic version of Unearthed Arcana? I don't care if I have to buy it as a pdf. I own the book, but I want an electronic copy that I can pick and choose, copy and paste, whichever optional rules I plan on using and make a short little campaign guide instead of lugging the whole book around and flipping through it.

It's partially available here: http://www.d20srd.org/

Look under variant rules. However, only the races have been placed online.

Nifelhein

First Post
I have typed class defense bonus, vitality and wound points, but did not add any OGl to it, so I can send it to you by mail but not post anywhere until ia dd OGL, which will probably be never.

Sado

First Post
Nifelhein said:
I have typed class defense bonus, vitality and wound points, but did not add any OGl to it, so I can send it to you by mail but not post anywhere until ia dd OGL, which will probably be never.

I'd appreciate it. You can send it to jhogun at netzero dot com.

Mark, I'm DL-ing the variant rules pack as we speak. I'll check it out.

DaveMage said:
It's partially available here: http://www.d20srd.org/

Look under variant rules. However, only the races have been placed online.

Cool! That's one of the better SRD sites I've seen. I'll keep checking it

Nifelhein

First Post
I sent you the mail, note that i found out I have typed a little more than that, totem barbarians, armor as damaeg reduction, action points, the slower magical healing sidebar, are all there.

Sado

First Post
Nifelhein said:
I sent you the mail, note that i found out I have typed a little more than that, totem barbarians, armor as damaeg reduction, action points, the slower magical healing sidebar, are all there.

Thanks again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads