• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
I was planning ROUS4 upon the conclusion of either of the two adventures I have (going/preposed) at the moment, but if someone picks it up before then, that is fine as well. In ROUS3, it was discovered the RCC (Ratty Control Contraption) was stolen by the Boggards living in the swamp in/around the Orino river delta. That information is now in the hands of Venzan officials who now plan their next move.

---------

And, as a reminder, The Haven is seeking approval so we can get started. I've got Mowgli and perrinmiller in the group so they can't approve it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sorry, what's ROOUS 4? Also, are there any judges without roughly lv 8-11 characters who I'd be able to talk to about the arcs. I wouldn't need to do so immediately, just need an idea.

My high level characters are a bit above that and are mostly retired anyway. I'd be glad to chat with you about arcs if you'd like. Just send me a PM.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It looks like, with Larissa and Weylyn out after Children of the Mud, this leaves Lem and Menik, so not enough to be a typical group, anyway. Two options I can think of is run a mini-game built to try and be done about the same time as already in adventure compatible characters, or squeeze them in somewhere.

I think I jumped the gun on retiring Weylyn. I think maybe what's needed for him is a little more thought about the background and personality so I can 'connect' better with him. I like the build very well, I think (though he could use a few more skill points...) I'll keep him around for another adventure to try to develop him a little more before I give up on him.

Jaelle, for sure, will be sitting at home for a while following "Don't Let It Go." With him I like the character concept and his mutable personality, but time is getting to be a factor for me so I need to trim the fat somewhere.

Sezarious

Explorer
Mowgli, I'm curious. Could you please list Weylyns adventures? I'm happy to help you feel a spark with him and assist however I can. I'm big on roleplaying and would like to get an idea as to what he is like during adventures and so on. Maybe not everyone fills out the adventure log? I think that'd be a really important tool for DM's. The thing I like about 5e is the backgrounds I've got to say. So Weylyn is an Aasimar with Dwarven heritage?

I need to know what's WRONG with him in character. Is he overly aggressive? A heavy drinker? Does he feel inadequate to other Aasimar do to being slightly shorter. He appears to be quite well spoken due to an interest in linguistics. Has he had a chance to benefit from that.

I've read up on Lem and Menik too. Do they have any emotional issues?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, part of the problem is that I started him at his current level (using DMC and retired characters) - so he doesn't really have any adventures. I have/had vague notions about his personality in my mind when I wrote him up, but there's no real playing history for him.

Aura

Explorer
I got word back from GE and The Haven is approved. I would like to start recruitment in 1-2 day's time. Here is the short list:

Pirvinia (N Human Sorcerer-9) [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]
Tssaruk (CG HalfOrc Barbarian-8) [MENTION=40072]BigB[/MENTION]
Samad (CG Elf Bard/DervishDancer-8) [MENTION=6704325]Commander_Fallout[/MENTION]
Jonas (NG HalfOrc Inquisitor-8) [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]
Thuvian (N Tiefling Wizard-7) [MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION]

Remove ads