Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Rodents of Unusual Size part 4 (conclusion) is now up and ready for review. Adventure is short-ish, and intended for Menik, Lem and Weylyn.

In a strangely unrelated note, I saw nutria at the zoo today.

In an unrelated note, I also uploaded the area map for The Haven to clarify the adventure. It's a scan of the original pencil-drawn map on ordinary lined paper, but will give someone an idea of what the place looks like in case it is needed.

Aura

Explorer
Rodents of Unusual Size pt 4 will be recruiting in a few days. Now is the time to get into the DWI. :)

Menik L10 Wizard ( [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] )
Lem L10 Monk ( [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] )
Weylyn L10 Bloodrager ( [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] )

GlassEye

Adventurer
Memories of the Past will be ending soon. Now might be a good time to review what characters are available and see if we can arrange to get a couple of new groups going.

Memories will release:
Arradon, 4th level rogue
FrancisJohn's 4th level character
Rak'tan, 3rd level fighter
Zinnelis, 2nd level Ranger
Levanna, 2nd level Wizard

In the DWI (ya'll could be chattin' it up!):
Sylvain, 1st level Bard
Abramac, 1st level Wizard
Erin, 2nd? Magus
Leira, 3rd F/Monk

I also see there is a 1st level Fighter (Valdemar) in the works on the wiki that we might be able to get in a group.

EDIT: Also, Qalabash is free, though I hadn't planned on getting him into a group any time soon. He's technically 5th level but hasn't been updated yet so I could play him at 4th.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I would be glad to help. Though you probably would want 4-5 characters just because at that level characters are a little squishy and it's nice to have some leeway. Plus, if you have any attrition, the group could still function. If you only have three and one drops that's really too few for a viable group. Not impossible, but it takes more management.

Remove ads