• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Cyclopean

First Post
@Scott, I dunno. I am not reading the thread, I do not have the time. If there are any players there have not posted here you can give them a heads up.

In what capacity are players supposed to be posting in this thread?

Scott, by my count there are four first level characters in the inn, although all but Harkoz are still waiting on an approval or two. As they previously noted, Det and Soulnova each have a character at nearly third and fourth level, respectively. There are two sixth level characters, counting your own, and one seventh level. Looking at the wiki, I'm counting 11 lurkers (excluding Harkoz) who may or may not just be waiting for an adventure to pop up. Sorry if you've already figured all this out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cyclopean, thank you for that. I got a bit busy with RL last few days and hadn't got to that yet.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am still mulling over ideas for the two or three characters we have around 3rd level. Maybe next week i will be ready to launch. Been busy.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've submitted and gotten approval for Coils of Flame - five to ten encounters that should prove challenging to difficult for a well coordinated group of 6th to 8th level characters. Look for a recruiting post this evening or tomorrow evening (my local time).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Satin Knights said:
3rd levels: Galandra (soulnova), Dolgrin (possum), Amien (Det), Menik (Kinem), and Lem (DT) are all in the third range with Quillian as filler from SS if needed.

There are also the three characters sitting at level 1.9 who were all together for their first adventure.
I will submit something to the Judges that will handle all of these for 1-2 encounters.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] Who do you have slated for Coils of Flame? Arianna, Heinrich, Anaerion, Ellamin? Anyone else? If not, I'd like to play Elenka. Leveling her to 7th got me excited about playing her again.

Satin Knights

First Post
Just them/us. Elenka would be the fifth. Well, Mowgli changed the name of the game on me, I will adjust that on the adventures page in a bit. The fifth spot was kind of open for Ironwolf's Fulgrim, but I don't think anyone has heard from him lately. Other things are understandably keeping his attention elsewhere. So, Elenka gets the spot. Everybody bring a happy stick, aka wand of CLW. We have two who can provide a token amount of healing, but not a powerhouse healer.

Satin Knights

First Post
For Heinrich, yeah. Heinrich should do some shopping.

In general, by fifth level, every character should have a healing wand of your own so as to not burden the party healer. The party healer should not be spending their own gold on wands to heal you. Nor, they shouldn't have to spend a significant portion of their spell selection to keep you alive. There are times where you don't have a party healer at all. We are lucky that two characters going on this expedition can use a healing wand and have a few spells.

In general, a second level character should be carrying at least one or two potions of CLW. Same reason.

By tenth level, most of my characters carry two wands of CLWs. They are cheap at that point, and have the most bang for the buck compared to higher level wands.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Good point. I've edited Elenka's latest entry at the Pearl to include a roll for a wand of CLW and made the appropriate changes to her character sheet.

Remove ads