• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
I was planning on using DMC to bump Aradra up to 6 after Bloodcove of course. If I had enough, I might also do it with Anaerion. I doubt I will though.

Udalrich has not been RPing much since the end of combat. Whether that means they are done or busy I do not know.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn just made 6th, and will be available when we wrap Bloodcove Disguise - I think pm's got another encounter or two planned for us there. She's good to go wherever she's wanted (and needed).

I can likely put something short together after we wrap Crypt. It may take a little while - I'd sort of like to try putting something of my own together rather than running a published work.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
My intentions for Aradra and Frost are to keep them occupied until Cythera and Fury are available, nothing more. I think around early March matches my estimates.

Heinrich is in Daggers at Midnight as of two days ago. Scott had some doctor appts that delayed his posting for a week after his return.

Tyrien will be leveled up to 5th with DMC to be appropriate for jkasen's adventure.

Qik

First Post
Just submitted my proposal for "Precious Cargo." I designed it assuming that there'd only be 3 PCs available (Fulgrim, Eanos, and Maui). Might have to juggle things if that turns out to not be the case.

Thanks, judges.

Qik

First Post
Got it; many thanks, PM. If it does come to it, it shouldn't be too taxing - it's short and sweet.

Last edited:

Remove ads