Upcoming New England gaming cons!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Next weekend: Total Confusion, Andover, MA. I'll be running RPGA Call of Cthulhu and several D&D games. This con is usually horribly run, and I don't usually recommend it, but it can be fun - and I'm planning on having fun running events, darn it. If you're there, come say hi!

March 22-24th: ConnCon, Stamford CT. Best con ever! Well, best New England con; this one is always excellent and well-run. Go if you can! www.conncon.com

Any others?

noretoc

First Post
Hey Pirate. I am going to be at Totalcon (which was horrible organized this year!) Do you know what evert you have. I don't think piratecat will be on the list, LOL. Would love to meet someone from the boards.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My real name is Kevin Kulp. I'll be running the RPGA Call of Cthulhu "Patriotic War" on Fri and Sat nights 7-11 pm, "It's a half-orc life" Sat 8am-noon, and "Tangled Twine" Sat afternoon 1-5 pm. I might wear my EN Board T shirt! :D

Dr Midnight

Explorer
DisdainCon II is also happening on the weekend of the 22-24th, in Pomfret, CT. It's a smaller gathering of cool gamers. I'll be running Feng Shui there. I was hoping to snag P-Cat for a Paranoia game, but he's "BUSSSSY".

Bastard.

There's a new one this April in Merrimack, NH called UniCon. I think it's being run by some of the same people who put on Carnage in the Mountain in Vermont every fall.

This year will be the first time I can go to ConnCon. I'm looking forward to it.

mearls

Hero
Hmmm... looks like I might have to go to TotalCon after all.

ConnCon is a great convention. Very well run, and probably my second favorite con after GenCon.

UniCon, April 19-21 in Merrimack, NH has a website at:

http://www.unicongames.com

And there's also EconoCon VI, a one-day event taking place at Plymouth State College. I'll be there running a charity dungeon crawl with my collection of MasterMaze 3-D dungeons, with free modules, d20 sourcebooks, and other prizes. I'm also holding a discussion group for people who want to break into d20 design.

http://oz.plymouth.edu/~gaming/conVI.html

- Mearls

Remove ads