[UPDATED] Dragon+: An Official D&D iOS App

Dragon Magazine on iOS apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

Dragon Magazine on iOS

apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

View attachment 68157

lkj

Hero
Ah, so they are releasing and Android app soon.

You may all relax. My torrent of internet complaining has been put on hold. I'm sure that the internet, a gentle and naive creature with a tender disposition, would have been wholly shocked by such a tirade. A win for humanity.

AD

Haha yeah, hyperbole aside I kind of figured the Android version was right around the corner. :p

What's especially impressive to me is how there was no advance warning that this was coming. My takeaway is that this is how they're planning on doing announcements about stuff like this and Fantasy Grounds now.

That's a great thing, in my opinion.

vandaexpress

First Post
Browsing the first issue now. This is fantastic. Content galore. Excellent layout. Editor made a comment in his article about making it easily available on smartphone, tablet, or computer, so I'm sure there's gonna be an easy way to view it on your computer before long.

Plageman

Explorer
I wasn't able to find it on the market but it worked by clicking on the applestore button on the announcement page...

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Well, they said big stuff was coming. A free bi-monthly emag probably qualifies.

Just downloaded and looking at it now.

Remove ads

Remove ads