upgrading from copper to silver

Gronin

Explorer
I upgraded about 3 weeks ago (paypal on July 31) and have not yet had my membership changed.

If this is simply a case of things take time (what with GenCon and computer issues) then that's cool, but if something is amiss with the way I did things I would appreciate hearing back on that.

Thnaks for looking into this.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's no upgrade function as such. You'd need to cancel the Copper and then subscribe to the Silver.

Looking at your account, you had a 4-month Copper which ends on August 28th (so make sure you cancel it before it renews) and you also have a 4-month Silver which started on August 1st.

You currently have both active.

Gronin

Explorer
I did cancel the payment of copper through paypal (I assume this is what you mean) so it is just a matter of waiting for it to run its course and then the silver will show up.

Thanks

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I did cancel the payment of copper through paypal (I assume this is what you mean) so it is just a matter of waiting for it to run its course and then the silver will show up.

I'm kinda confused by what you mean by "the silver will show up"? You have the silver account already. You have 'em both until the copper ends.

Is there something related to a silver account you're finding yourself unable to do? You have all the relevant silver permissions, so should be getting all the benefits of a silver account.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Left, under his status, it says COPPER SUBSCRIBER. Maybe the system only shows one subscription notification?

Oh, that? It shows what he wants it to show. If he wants it show his Silver rather than his Copper, he just needs to change it.

Last edited:

Gronin

Explorer
Thanks to both of you for the help and apologies for not making myself clear at the outset.

I believe I have everything worked out now.

Remove ads