Urn Your Pay (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
"Aye, aye, see yer in th' morning', Erf. We kin go shoppin' th' morra, if onybody kin think ay whit we'll be needin'. Ah micht gie masel' a sheet ay canvas, tae keep cosy if we hae tae camp in th' swamp. Ah dinnae want tae sleep lyin' on th' wet ground."

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]If anyone has anything to do "tonight" speak up, we'll flash back to it as needed. I don't mean to hurry anyone, but neither do I want to wait too long if you're ready to move on.[/sblock]

The rain trails off to a light sprinkle sometime during the night, and when dawn comes, it lights the streets with a rosy haze. The beds at the Red Dragon Inn are clean and comfortable, and the smell of frying meat wafts enticingly through the halls.

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I don't have anything to do "tonight", and no pressing desire to RP simple purchases. Gildrim will pick up 10 days trail rations (5 gp, 10 lb), a waterskin (1 gp, 4 lb), and 6 square yards (approximately 10' x 5') of canvas (3 gp, 6 lb), -9 gp, +20 lb. There's really nothing very interesting in the SRD goods and services list. The Arms and Equipment Guide has a beekeeper's outfit that keeps off tiny vermin!

With Soocula out, we only have 4 PCs, barbarian, bard, divine bard, druid, and a dog. Are we, players and DM, happy with that? Or do we want to do one final last-minute call in the RDI?[/sblock]"Mornin', mornin', bricht an' early. Long way tae gang the-day, sae fill yer bellies," says Gildrim, making the most of one final free breakfast courtesy of Joe Smith.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

[sblock=ooc]yeah sorry about jake(soocula) but he says this is to slow for him i kind of forced him in to en world so we could get a group in another (anyone want to take over a human cleric let me know) I don't know the party make up is alright Cyian isn't much of a fighter but his AC is high and i planned to have him fight on the defense all the time could switch him out for Jordan and say the party left him here would give us two fighters will wait to post Cyians morning till i hear from party and dm[/sblock]

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

[sblock=ooc]O.K. I will try to do better Gildrim. But when I'm in a hurry, I think faster than I can type. The result is the jumble you saw above. And I know why you don't want me to switch characters. Your just waiting to catch Cyian in the act of being a bard. LOL. I'm ready then let's move forward.[/sblock]

edit: Cyian wakes and shares a quiet breakfast with Gildrim. When the dwarf heads out for supplies he accompanies him. While out Gildrim makes the young man buy more trail rations.

[sblock=purchases]-5 gp for 10 days rations, -1 sp for sling and 10 bullets money left 4gp, 5sp new weight 78lbs(still med load)[/sblock]

edit: do i go into my character post and change this in an update box like when you level up or do i just change where the rations and money are right now on my sheet?? sorry still new all jerrand is doing is fighting goblins so far and trying to heal the boys dad

edit2: sorry Gildrim didn't punctuate

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]Erf isn't worried about food since he can take a 10 in Survival and with Fenenn aiding (also taking 10) achieve a 17, moving at half of Fenenn's 40ft land speed he shouldn't even slow the party doing this and can provide for 2 people other than himself and Fenenn.[/Sblock]

Erf awoke refreshed, and cheerful luxuriating in a bed larger than his old burrow. He ate an unhurried breakfast, exchanging in pleasent - albeit one sided - conversations with several of his fellow guests before smuggling a small sack full of leftovers to Fenenn.

After watching the Wolf Hound finally lick his lips clean Erf groomed him, earning a few warning growls as he pulled through knots and the two of them went to examine the great stone dragon that gave the Inn its name.

As soon as he spots any of his new companions Erf waves frantically and hurries over to them, with a warier Fenenn following behind. The Wolf hound regards the newcomers with flattened ears and a cautious sniffing from a distance as he takes their scents.

"Well pickle my onions Fenenn if that thing couldn't swallow the both of us in a single bitte bite! I wonder how it got here! Now I bet that was a grand adventure, princesses, wizards, and all that. And to think if we'd stayed home we'd just be helping keep the bloomin' pixies in line!"

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian

As the party gathers around outside the inn Cyian repostions his now heavier pack."There's no prin... no time to wait the sooner there the sooner we can come back and learn how the dragon got here."Cyian starts of towards the south gate out of Orussus.

edit:Sense motive = 18

Cyian clearly gets that the little man is pulling his leg so he gives Erf a knowing smile.

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Erf gives Cyian a funny look as he leaps onto Fenenn's saddle.

"Well of course there aren't any princesses. Not any more. It probably all happened long long ago, every story the kids in Daunton start'd that way. I wonder if another Dragon needs to kiss this one to wake it up? That'd be grand."

[Sblock=Sense Motive DC 8]Erf is clearly having a little fun here, messin' with the big folk.
Bluff check to act like he's serious. (1d20-1=8) [/Sblock]

Remove ads