• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

v3.5 Core Books on sale!

Cergorach

The Laughing One
This afternoon three large WotC boxes arrived at my doorstep, each one filled with twelve of the new Core Books (that make 12 sets). Five of those sets have been spoken for that leaves seven sets to be sold to lucky dutch customers (see below for ordering information)...

Sorry for the obvious advertisement attempt, but i'm willing to compensate for that with answering information requests and a couple of scans. So ask away, and which pages need a scan (for educational purposes only of course). ;-)

Player's Handbook normaal €32,50, bij The Helix (20% korting) €26,00
Dungeon Master Guide normaal €32,50, bij The Helix (20% korting) €26,00
Monster Manual normaal €32,50, bij The Helix (20% korting) €26,00

Set van de drie basis boeken normaal €97,50, bij The Helix (25% korting) €73,13

Verzend kosten zijn 10% van de totaal waarde, met een minimum van €3,00 en een maximum van €10,00.
Onder rembours is altijd €5,00 extra.

The Helix is een online web winkel die RPG boeken levert binnen
nederland. De planning was om half juli online te gaan gelijktijdig met de release van de 3.5 D&D release, nu de boeken opeens 2 weken 'te vroeg' worden geleverd is The Helix site nog niet klaar om in productie te worden genomen.

Mijn advies is om te bestellen onder rembours zodat enige twijfel over legaliteit uitgebannen kan worden.

Remy D.M. van Vliet
The Helix - Datahaven
Staghof 38
1034PB Amsterdam
Info@TheHelix.nl

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Definately Lidda! ;-)

Simulacrum:
only one half of originals hit dice/levels
Can't create sim. of creature that has more than twice your levels or hit dice
100XP/HD of sil. (min 1,000XP)

Thougness:
still +3hp

Trainz

Explorer
Could you please post the specifics on two spells:

Holy-Word and Blasphemy.

With some monsters having Blasphemy at will (i.e. Pit Fiend), you put a Pit Fiend and a kobold and you have an instant TPK. Just let the Pit Fiend cast Blasphemy each round, and eventually, all the PC's, whatever level they are, unless they have spell-resistance (very unlikely) are kobold-fodder.

I hope they fixed that...

Cergorach

The Laughing One
BVB said:
Are the books published in German or U.S. English?

U.S. English! My german is so bad that i wouldn't want to order any rulebooks that large in german ;-)

Eldritch Knight
Requirements: proficient with all martial weapons, able to cast 3rd level arcane spells.
HD: d6
Base attack of fighter
fort save is good
1st lvl bonus feat available to fighters
2nd-10th lvl +1 lvl of existing arcane spellcasting class for spells

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads