• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vampire: the Masquerade - The Sabbat [Rated R]

Tokiwong

First Post
Tentative info... Barcelona, Spain, the year is 1978, and the characters should be natives of the region, and they are young Sabbat, just brought into the Sabbat, via a mass-embrace, the city is under the hammer-fist of a Lasombra Arch-Bishop...

Going to be a blast from the past, moving towards the future... :) I hope you guys like to disco!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Tentative info... Barcelona, Spain, the year is 1978, and the characters should be natives of the region, and they are young Sabbat, just brought into the Sabbat, via a mass-embrace, the city is under the hammer-fist of a Lasombra Arch-Bishop...

Going to be a blast from the past, moving towards the future... :) I hope you guys like to disco!

oh yes! Tokiwong!

:D

yay!

EDIT: I believe that about 1976 onwards was the beginning of punk rock in Europe, so if you have disco issues, you can head over to punk!

Last edited:

Tory Adore

First Post
Hi there Tokiwong. I'm Tory. I play with Kit, Ash, Jemal, and Catulle in the Camarilla game. I was one of the 3 that wanted to play Tzimisce. I'm considering the Serpents of Light though too. Would that work? I'm with Kit! There are so many choices! So many that look cool to play!

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Also,

Can we get some character generation details? Max generation? Any house rules?

And, as I said before, I'll definatly be playing a Tzimisce. :D

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Oh! If that is the time period, it would be possible to play a Tremere Anitiribu and the Salubri and Harbingers of Skulls wouldn't exist yet.

I think the rest of the Sabbat would be the same though.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Tory - lol I can't decide on choices either! Everything looks so interesting. I'll have to do more research about 1970's Spain.

Tzimisce does appeal to me, as does Assamite. Salubri are interesting, but if as Ash says they're not there at that time then oh well.

One rather interesting addition though, I hinted to Festy and Shalimar that the next game I join that has Shalimar in it, I might play a male character (my first male non-NPC character on the enworld forums!).

So - it might prove interesting after all!

;)

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Just thought I would throw in a vote for Montreal (See Montreal by Night) if the setting isn't already set in stone. I think it has a lot of potential.

I can do Spain too though. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads