Vanor defeats Kith

Vanor

First Post
Vanor slips into his favored style, and attacks hard and fast.

The dragon decimates the ravine; defends against the throw of the river!

Fists of Fury!

The phoenix rends the coast; shields against the blood of the fire!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 4

Rolling away from Vanor's powerful duel attack, Kith keeps low and spears out with an attack while she concentrates on fending off his assailment of her defenses.

The rolling spear bows on top of the island; fends off the assailment of the battlements!

ooc: DAAYYUM! Not lookin good for little Kithster here!

Darkwolf

First Post
It really isn't looking good for little Kithster...

Point, style, fist of fury to Vanor
The judge clicks Vanor's flag up 3 speeds
Vanor's flag is waving victory!

Vanor, you have triumphed over Kith and are now Green Belt 2!
You also walk away from this match with 1¥.

Kith, watch out for dragons! They are mean and have a vicious bite! You fall to Green Belt 1.

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows to Kith and to the judge, then mounts back up on Spirit and gets ready to ride off to his dojo

Thank you for the fight Kith, I regret that fate had our contest end so quickly. Perhaps next time the fight will be a bit more lenthy and enjoyable on both sides.

ooc: Ya know, I'm starting to wonder about fate... if past history means anything... I'm due for a loss in my next fight :( So far I've lost 1 then won 3, lost 1 won 3, lost 2 (looks at Darkwolf) and now won 3 more. That and the fact that this is like the 4th fight I've won since the reset with Dragon... Well I know for sure what I'll be picking for mastery when/if I reach brown belt.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kith bows to Darkwolf and then to Vanor.

"You are an excellent opponent and a powerful fighter, Vanor. Perhaps someday we shall see how your Dragon fares against the forces of Nature itself.", Kith says with a smile.

"I think that I shall go to meditate on the mystery of our strange familiarity with one another. Good luck to you in your future fights, until we meet again that is."

Remove ads