Vanor defeats Kith

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I will fight you if you wish it, Vanor."

Vanor sees before him a young woman with long dark hair and amythest eyes. She looks very familiar to him. Except for the smile on her face, he would nearly swear that this is the Sash fighter Shard who defeated him once before. But seeing the smile on her face, he realizes that she reminds him of someone else too...a Lady he once knew...

Kith

Green Belt 2

Record:
7-1
Yen: 1
Sig. Styles: Blizzard, Thunder, Northstar
Dojo Style: West Wind
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Item: Tattoo of Power

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor returns the bow and smiles

I had wondered when we would face each other honorable Kith. I seem to reconize you, but I don't remember ever actualy meeting you. Perhaps after this fight you can explane why.

And even though I respect you as a dojo mistress, I must say that...

I find your Emperor and your father to be childish, your stable to be unusable, and your defense to be clumsy.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"How interesting that you feel we may know each other. I was not going to mention it, but I felt the same thing when I saw you. Regardless of that though, I must assert that...

I find your hero to be insane, your mountain to be ill-conceived, and your strength to be quaint."

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the castle east of the Imperial Pleasure Garden on the dawn of the wolf.

Insane heroes do cause trouble but a childish emperor, a childish father, and a clumsy defense can get you into a lot more trouble! Insults to Vanor!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows to the judge then to Kith

I would like a 5 speed flag standard match. (unless Kith would perfer a strat match.)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Wow, I've never seen a 5-speed flag before! Let's see how fast it can wave back and forth! ;) :p :D

But if you mean a 5-flag standard speed match, then I'm okay with it. Doesn't matter to me either way.

Kith bows to Vanor and the judge and nods to accept Vanor's terms of combat.

Remove ads