Vecna Worshipping PC

Voadam

Legend
I remember someone saying that there were vecna monsters that had either a giant hand or a giant eyeball in place of their head. What/where are those?

I think that is from 2e, either Die Vecna Die or the ravenloft Vecna realm sourcebook. I think they were Vecna golems based off the hand and eye artefacts/holy symbols for his cult followers.

No, I more meant when the party finds out.

Will they try to kill him? Should I let them try to kill him?

At least there aren't any Lawful Good paladins in the party.

MajorDiscordia

Villager
Where would one go after he dies, being an worshiper of Vecna?

Edit: His spirit, I mean, as any believer´s spirit go to his god´s plane, like the Abyss for Lolth´s.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Where would one go after he dies, being an worshiper of Vecna?

Edit: His spirit, I mean, as any believer´s spirit go to his god´s plane, like the Abyss for Lolth´s.
It's a secret!!

Okay. Serious answer now. Vecna doesn't maintain a domain, so they wouldn't really go anywhere. What I would do is just have the soul be consumed directly by Vecna, which of course would be kept secret from the clerics while they were alive and wouldn't matter after they die.

"As a deity, Vecna did not claim a domain, but instead wandered the entire multiverse. He maintained the Citadel of Cavitius, originally on the Quasi-Elemental Plane of Ash near the border to the Negative Energy plane, which he had wrested away from the Doomguard long before."

Remove ads